You Can Choose:
- A job that offers meaningful work in a fun, supportive environment
- A position that suits your unique talents and interests
- A career path to develop strong professional skills
- A caring organization with opportunities for growth.
Imagine being a part of one of the most respected human services organizations in the world – a place where your work positively influences the lives of others, a place where you thrive in a values-based environment, a place where you are building a better future for yourself and your community.
As the largest not-for-profit community service organization in America, the YMCA is that place. Our goal is to provide affordable programs and services focused on the holistic development of children and youth, family strengthening and the health and well-being for all. That’s a tall order, especially given that there are more than 2,600 YMCAs across the U.S. serving 20 million people each year. But it’s why we’re continually looking for talented, enthusiastic people with a passion for helping others and the desire to make a difference.
Join A Cause
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively impacts people’s lives. No matter what role you take on at the Cadillac Area YMCA, you’ll show up each day with the satisfaction of knowing your contributions are helping to empower young people, improve health and well-being, and inspire action in your community. If you want more than just a job – if you’re looking to discover a sense of purpose and opportunities to contribute to the greater good – then the Y is the place for you.
The Y’s Values
• Our core values are caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility—they guide everything we do.
The Y’s Culture
• At the Y, our purpose is to strengthen community. We strive to live up to our purpose every day, working side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure everyone has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we believe that we’re stronger when we work together for the greater good.
Welcoming: We’re open to all. We create spaces where you can be, belong and become.
Genuine: We value who you are and encourage you to be true to yourself and others.
Nurturing: We’re with you on your journey to develop your full potential.
Hopeful: We believe in your ability to create positive change in our community and in the world.
Determined: We’re on a relentless quest to make our community stronger, beginning with you!
Download an Employment Application.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
Child Watch/Daycare Assistant
Head Start Lead/GSRP Associate Teacher
The Right Choice Can Define Your Future.
Submit your Application to:
Cadillac Area YMCA
9845 Campus Drive
Cadillac, MI 49601