The Cadillac Area YMCA Dillon Community Center has something for everyone. The YMCA hosts great programs and our facility is home to a fitness center, gymnasiums, pool, hot tub, locker rooms, free weights, and indoor track and more!
Download a MembershipApplication
We offer men’s and women’s locker rooms. We also offer family locker rooms for families with young children.
You may bring your things from home along with your own lock. Select a locker and store your things while at the YMCA. When you are finished for the day, remove your belongings and lock from the locker. Locks must be removed after each use to allow other members to use the locker.
Please bring your lock and LOCK your LOCKER. The Y is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Enjoy our indoor track. It is a 2 lane walking/jogging track that is approximately 1/12th mile per lap.
FREE WALKING for non-members on the track every Wednesday from 11am - 2pm!
Our full-size gym serves our members in various ways, from basketball to volleyball, fitness classes, open gym, and more. Members can enjoy open gym and the facility will host a variety of sporting programs, including soccer, basketball, volleyball, mighty mites, as well as other programs.
The YMCA has been the leading swim instructor for more 100 years. We provide recreational and specialty aquatics programs for all ages and abilities, including Parent-Child Classes, Water Exercise, Advanced Swimming, Water Safety, and Rescue Classes.
Our pool is a 25-yard, 6 lane, temperature controlled, handicapped-accessible pool. There is also a 16 person hot tub in the pool area.
- Children 11 years and younger must be supervised by an adult. (unless taking part in a YMCA program.)
- Members must rinse off before getting into the pool.
- All patrons must obey the Cadillac Area YMCA pool rules and lifeguards at all times.
- Towels are not provided, please bring your own.
Includes user-friendly, state of the art equipment, free weights, exercise balls and mats. We have a combination of cardio equipment including treadmills, elliptical trainers, bikes, and climbers.
Wellness Center Guidelines:
- Members must follow fitness guidelines and etiquette for all equipment to ensure safety and effectiveness of the center.
- Be courteous and wipe down equipment after each use.
- Individuals must be age 16 or older to use the Wellness Center. Ages 14 – 15 may use the area after taking part in a facility orientation.
- If equipment is malfunctioning or you are not sure of its operation, we will be happy to help. Please seek staff assistance immediately.
The Y may close/cancel classes due to unsafe weather conditions. Please call the Y at 775-3369 or check our website for cancellations. Classes canceled due to weather may not be rescheduled.
Want to get in better shape? Need a jump start to your work outs? The Y’s personal trainers can get you on the road to a better body and better health. Our certified trainers help you get in shape, learn new techniques and create a work out tailored just for you.
Sessions are $35 for a one hour personal session OR split a session with 3 people for $35. Sign up for your training session today at the Welcome Center.
Birthday Parties & Facility Rental
Have a great party at the Y! We have birthday parties, overnights, and after hours packages available. The YMCA is a great place for a birthday party, reunion or company event.
Please contact the Y at 231-775-3369 for pricing and availability.