YMCA Swim Lessons
The YMCA offers classes for all ages to learn this important skill while building knowledge, stamina, and form to become strong and safe swimmer.
Spring Program Schedule
YMCA Member registration begins March 30th. Cadillac Area YMCA Dillon Community Center building hours are 6:00am to 9:00pm on this day. Registrations can be completed in person, by phone, online, or by mail.
Community Member registration begins April 1st.
Not sure what stage is the right one? Call the desk to set-up a free swim evaluation.
• Refunds are available only if participant cancels by the Tuesday before a session starts.
• Some classes may be cancelled if minimum registration is not met by Wednesday of the week before lessons begin.
• Please note that the final determination of swim lesson level placement will be made by the instructor on the first day of class. If a child does not meet skill requirements listed in the program guide, the student will be moved to another class if there is room available. If there is no room in the appropriate class, a credit for registration will be given.
• Class levels may be combined without notice.
• Schedule changes may necessitate instructor changes without notice.
• Unfortunately, we cannot refund for missed classes or allow make-ups in other classes.
• Participants enrolled in Swim Team and Stage 3 and above need to provide and wear goggles.
Pre-School swimmers who turn 6 and advance to Youth classes may be required to move back 1 Stage. (For example, Moving from a Pre-School Stage 4 to a Youth Stage 3 Class)