Spring Aquatic Programs
YMCA Member registration begins in person, online or by mail March 26th. Cadillac Area YMCA Dillon Community Center building hours are 6:00am to 9:00pm on this day. Mailed registrations will be held for processing until the end of the day.
Community Member registration begins in person, online or by mail March 28th. Mailed registrations will be held for processing until the end of the day.
• Refunds are available only if participant cancels by the Tuesday before a session starts.
• Some classes may be cancelled if minimum registration is not met.
• Please note that the final determination of swim lesson level placement will be made by the instructor on the first day of class. If a child does not meet skill requirements listed in the program guide, the student will be moved to another class if there is room available. If there is no room in the appropriate class, a credit for registration will be given.
• Class levels may be combined without notice.
• Schedule changes may necessitate instructor changes without notice.
• Unfortunately, we cannot refund for missed classes or allow make-ups in other classes.
• Participants enrolled in Swim Team and Stage 4 and above need to provide and wear goggles.
Learn to swim or work on your strokes on a one-to-one basis. Please call the YMCA for specific details and arrange for class times. (231)775-3369. Ask for the Aquatics Director, Mary Crisenbery.
|Four 30 minute Private Lessons||$74||$94|
|Four 50 minute Private Lessons||$110||$138|