Wellness Assessments and Orientations
The Y cares about your safety. With every membership we give you a FREE orientation of the building and fitness equipment. We know it can be intimidating to use new equipment, so we will show you how to do it.
The Y also offers members a FREE Wellness Assessment. We will go over your overall wellness and physical activity, plus your BMI, body fat percentage and measurements. Schedule your orientation and assessment at the Y’s Welcome Center.
Children 13 and under may not use wellness center equipment.
Teens ages 14-15 may use the fitness equipment after completing an orientation.
Please stop by the Welcome Center or call 775-3369 for available orientation times.
Facility Use Guidelines
The Cadillac Area Y members and guests are expected to abide to these guidelines and other rules posted online and in the building.
- Individuals must be age 16 or older to use the Wellness Center. Ages 14 – 15 may use the area after taking part in a facility orientation.
- The use of cell phones or any recording device is prohibited in the locker rooms and restrooms in the YMCA for the protection of our members and guests.
- Please respect our family environment by wearing appropriate attire in each area. Swim suits are only allowed in the pool area.
- Shoes must be worn at all times except in pool area and when appropriate in child watch area.
- Proper fitness attire and sneakers (no sandals or work boots) are required in the Wellness Center and for Fitness Classes.
- Please drive slowly when entering and exiting the Baker College campus and the YMCA grounds.
- No tobacco, drugs or alcohol is permitted on the YMCA campus – inside or out.
- Food and beverages are only allowed in the lobby & teen center. Covered water bottles are
permitted in all other areas.
- Only children 4 and under are allowed in the opposite sex locker-room.
- The Y is not responsible for lost or stolen items and discourages bringing valuables into the facility.
Please click here for a copy of our membership policies.
Where Can My Children Play At The Y?
Please click here for a copy of our child supervision policy.
Lost and Found
For sanitary and security reasons, articles found in the building can only be kept for a short time. Please check promptly if you have lost something, as unclaimed articles are donated to charity.
Please click here for a copy of our pool rules.
Please click here for a copy of our deep water testing guidelines.