The YMCA is a lot more than a gym. We're a community, surrounded by friends as well as by caring, knowledgeable staff. At the Y, you're not just a member of a facility, you're part of a cause. With a shared commitment of nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership gives you and your community the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
At the Y, you can join a volleyball game, get to know your neighbors, and enroll your kids in swim lessons. The Y has something for every member of the community and every fitness level.
Join today and be prepared for a surprise-you'll feel comfortable from the minute you walk in. That's because you're at the Y, we don't care how you look, we just want you to FEEL great. When you join the Y, you become part of our family. Please click here to find out what you as a member can expect from belonging to the Y.
- Unlimited access to the Y during open hours.
- Free Open Swim
- Free Open Gym
- Free Fitness Assessment
- Free Personal Wellness Center Orientation to learn how to use the cardio and strength training equipment
- Free Group Exercise Classes
- Early Class & Program Registration
- Privileges at YMCA's across the nation
- Access to on-site childcare, Child Watch, with reduced rates while you work out
- Reduced rates on programs including swim lessons, youth sports and much more
- Family Events
- Free Drop in Sports
- Free Teen Center for 6-12th Graders
- Member Appreciation Days
- Whirlpool On Pool Deck
- Indoor Pool with Diving Board
- Full-size Gymnasium
- Wellness Center with Cardiovascular Equipment, Strength Training Circuit, & Free Weights
- 1/12th Mile Indoor Walking/Jogging Track
- Teen Center
- Child Watch Center
- Locker Rooms including family locker rooms
- Hot Tub